Unlock your People Potential with WeThrive
Inspiring People HR has partnered with the very clever people at WeThrive to help bring their game-changing app to employers across Brighton, Sussex and London. WeThrive is an online-diagnostic tool with a very big difference - it doesn't just discover what employers can do to improve the well-being, engagement and retention of their people (although it does do this with a simplicity and brevity not seen much elsewhere) it also provides an opportunity for employers to understand what people feel at a personal level.
When implemented well, this tool has the power to unlock coaching conversations and build people that are inspired to support your organisation in a way that has not previously been available through other engagement surveys.
The WeThrive online diagnostic tool offers employers an unprecedented opportunity to understand and then support engagement growth in all of their employees at an individual level. WeThrive stands out in the engagement survey world for a number of significant reasons:
- Its simple but powerful '4c' model for understanding the most important aspects of your employees relationship with your organisation;
- It is easy to get set up quickly and get data fast;
- It is a short, concise, easy to understand survey with the cleverness to delve deeper where employees report concerns in particular areas;
- It works at an individual level where just about every other product out there focuses on a group perspective giving unprecedented insight into every employee's relationship helping to inform the most critical development opportunities of each of those relationships; and
- It starts the thinking about what needs to happen next with each of your employees.
To unlock the full potential of this tool Inspiring People HR have experience in helping organisations to establish the right environment to maximise WeThrive's benefits. This includes:
- Working with you to understand what the critical success factors are specific to your organisation and its culture;
- Developing a communication framework that ensures that all of your people are ready for the survey and, if they have a role to play, are fully prepared for that role; and
- Training and supporting your managers to help them understand and then get the most value out of the survey.
We're more than happy to work on a fixed price or pay-as-you-go basis. Contact us now to learn more or to get a quotation.